Lauren Warburton emerged victorious in the Cricket Build Hopes Ashes Prediction quiz after a tie-break victory over Henry Bailey.
Lauren scored three points, correctly guessing that James Anderson would take most wickets for England, Pat Cummins most wickets for Australia and Steve Smith would score most runs for Australia. In the tie-break question she predicted that there would be a total of 5,445 runs scored in the series, just 132 away from the eventual total of 5,577.
The game raised over £800 for Cricket Builds Hope - thanks to all those who played.
Correct answers and number of correct guesses...
1. How many tests will England win? Zero (no-one was brave enough to predict England wouldn't win a test)
2. How many tests will Australia win? Four (4)
3. Who will score most runs for England? Dawid Malan (1, well done Henry Bailey)
4. Who will take most wickets for Engand? James Anderson (19)
5. Who will score most runs for Australia? Steve Smith (28)
6. Who will take most wickets for Australia? Pat Cummins (2)
7. Who will be man of the series? Steve Smith (9)
Tie-break: How many runs will be scored in total? 5577 (well done Matt Swan who was only 15 away with a guess of 5562)
Cambridge to Casablanca Cycling Cricket Club